How to Buy Online from Food Heaven
First fill your basket
- Browse or search to find what you want, adjust the quantity and weight to your requirements and then click 'add to basket'.
- At anytime you can go to the basket page and make changes to your shopping, such as change a quantity or take something out. You can also see any discounts that will be applied when you place your order.
Now book your delivery
- To book your delivery or collection go to the delivery page.
- If you were not logged in you will be redirected to the login page.
- If you are a new customer you will need to register.
- Reserve the delivery or collection you want by clicking on one of the available choices.
- Your delivery day and time is now reserved for two hours to allow you to complete your shopping and checkout your order.
- Go to the checkout page.
- Enter your card details.
- Enter the billing address of your card if it is different to the shipping address of your order.
- Put any special instructions you have for us in the comments box.
- Click on the 'place order' button.
- Enter your 3D Secure password in the page that appears (see below).
- Your order confirmation will appear on the screen. We will also send you a confirmation email.
Security of your card details
- The details of your payment card are stored with Sage Pay, our payment service provider, when you place your order.
- We then instruct them to take payment once we have prepared your order.
- We never store your payment card details and they are never seen by us at any time.
- For more information please see our security policy.
Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
Food Heaven supports 3D Secure, an initiative by Visa and MasterCard to protect your card details when shopping online. By asking you for a password Visa, MasterCard and the card issuing bank can be sure the person shopping with your card is really you.
How it works
- At the checkout enter your card details as usual and then click 'place order'.
- A screen from your bank will appear asking you to enter your password.
- Your personal message confirms it is your bank asking for your password.
- Enter your password and click 'submit’.
- Your identity is confirmed by your bank and your order is placed.
If you are not already registered with a 3D Secure scheme a link is provided where you can register immediately. Alternatively you can go to the website of the issuing bank and register there.
If you don't want to register with the 3D Secure scheme you can still place an order by clicking the 'cancel' link.
If your issuing bank does not participate in the 3D Secure scheme your order will be placed without the 'password' screen appearing.
To find out more click on a logo